mrl productions can provide a complete festival production services from initial design and planning, to management on the day. We take care of all stage, lighting and sound system design, health & Safety, risk assessments. We will liaise with the venue, and project manage the entire gig to ensure a smooth production.
We have a vast array of in-house equipment to support festivals, indoor and outdoors, for capacities up to 10,000 – and through our event partners can cater for even large festivals.
Generators and Power Distribution
Milos Stage –Indoor/outdoor stage, full weatherproof roof and sides, deck height of 800mm, 3.2 m from deck to roof. The performance area is 8m x 7m. We can add PA wings if required. We also stock a separate weatherproof side structure to cater for a band preparation area and an audio monitor position.
PA – We have several sound system in-house:
- KV2 ES system – Suitable for 500 to 1500 capacity
- EV Line Array or KV2 VHD System – up to 10,000 capacity
- Delay stack’s if/when required
- Analogue and digital desks up to 64 channels
- Large stock of radio microphones, instrument and vocal wired microphones
- Large selection of outboard processing and effects racks
Lighting - Massive selection of lighting from the worlds top manufactures; Martin Professional, Clay Paky, DTS etc. We tailor our lighting rigs to the music genre/audience. All DMX Controllable.
- Large capacity Haze and smoke machines
- Avolites lighting desks, including Pearl 2008, Tiger and Titan Mobile
- Generic lights from ETC and James Thomas
Through our event partners we can also provide site perimeter fencing, site lighting, emergency PA, and security – providing a one stop shop and ensuring your festival is centrally managed.